Friday, April 12, 2013



Today is my 26th birthday and I can honestly say I've never felt more love in my life coming from the people I care for most.  I thank God pretty much every day for the loving, beautiful group of ladies that I've come to call family.  Our community is so good. SO good. And sometimes I even find myself feeling undeserving of some of these good things in my life.  This year I've come to realize, even though life at times may not be perfect, or even far from it, it can still be oh so good. My husband is the best and my son, well he's a dream.  This year has been so great, even through some very ugly spots, and I'm thinking that the rest of the spring/summer is gonna be the jam too.  So excited to see where the rest of 2013 takes us.  Thanks for loving me so well ladies, you know who you are!



 First donut experience! He loved it.


First of the spring/summer baby pool days.


Just some of our tribe of lovely ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment