Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A N I N T R O D U C T I O N













Hey y'all!  This is my first blog post, so I thought it fitting to do a little photo introduction.  My name is Kim and I'm happily married to Mike.  We have a handsome little boy, Oliver, two cats and currently reside in Charlotte, NC.  I'm a stay at home mom/creative who has a little side business designing jewelry and painting.  I'm excited to see what this space becomes, but my hope is that I am able to show a little of our life happenings, to use this space as a kind of creative journal and maybe even to bring you generally new, creative content from time to time.  

I know there are a lot of rules to this blogging thing that you could learn while attending alt summit or some other blogging forum, but I've decided I'm not going to allow that kind of pressure on myself in this space.  I struggled with the idea of starting something that isn't perfect, designed to my standard or that I'm such an amateur at, but I've come to the determination that this really is just for me and by all means does not need to be perfect.  I'm really looking forward to discovering what this world is about and meeting new online friends, so send me a little hello if you'd like! 

Find me here:  twitter: @swoonbijoux
                            instagram: shopswoon
         vine: swoon
                    etsy: swoonbijoux

No comments:

Post a Comment